Mixed Use; Training
The New Pistons Practice Facility will house the corporate headquarters for the NBA franchise, public spaces for networking receptions and team events and a sports medicine rehabilitation facility managed by Henry Ford Health System. Amenities will include:
- Corporate front office space for business and basketball operations
- Innovative player locker room and lounge
- Full-service kitchen/dining facilities
- Spacious weight room facility with state-of-the art equipment
- Film and study meeting rooms
- Advanced training room capabilities with full hydro and cryogenic treatment systems
- Green space and courtyard locations for outside access and views of city
- Production studio and interview rooms
- Private and public parking structure to be used by both Detroit Pistons and Henry Ford personnel
- Dedicated sports medicine building - connected to the performance center
Stage of Development ?At the foundation of mentorship is a transparency of knowledge and practice. We choose to share our projects as they unfold – through all parts of the development process.
A developer sees an opportunity in an existing building or vacant land and tests possible ideas for development to determine if they should commit.
The architect, along with engineers and contractors, collaborate with the developer to create a meaningful plan for construction.
The general contractor physically brings the design of the architect and engineers to life.
Leasing or Sale
The development is promoted to potential tenants who may be interested in leasing or purchasing available units.
A property-management team manages the on-going daily operations of the development and the tenants.
The owner may choose to re-finance or sell the developed property.