7300 Woodward Ave
Office & Retail
Original Date Built
Located at the intersection of Woodward Avenue and Grand Boulevard where historic districts meet emerging neighborhoods minutes from Downtown and Midtown.
7300 Woodward sits at the prominent intersection of Woodward Avenue and Grand Boulevard where the New Center, Milwaukee Junction, Tech Town, and North End neighborhoods meet.
Disigned by Albert Kahn for Ford Motor Company, the Ford Sales and Service Building was only four stories when it was built in 1908. An additional four stories were added in 1913 and the entire exterior was clad in white terra-cotta. Ford moved out of the building in 1919 and subsequent ownership included Wayne County, the State of Michigan, and Lakeshore Engineering Services.
7300 Woodward offers premium office and retail space for lease.
Stage of Development